Designed.co is a unique subscription-based; remote design team that is using tech to bridge the gap between designers and clients. We built a platform to help manage our clients, and have built a subscription-based service for unlimited graphic design. We are disrupting the traditional agency model, with local, degreed, US-based design teams and a game-changing DesignOS that helps manage client communications, collaborations, proofing, and file management. We have an extremely collaborative and diverse team that thrives off creating, nurturing, and growing client relationships. 2021 is going to be a huge year for growth and we are seeking a rockstar Relationship Development Manager to join the team. That’s where you come in, we are looking for a strategic leader that can be a part of the direction and growth of our sales division.
Relationship Development Manager
Last Updated: January 8, 2021
- You live for connecting and networking with business executives and industry leaders.
- You understand the importance of a consultative sales approach using your advanced listening/questioning skills.
- You are driven by individual competition.
- You have interpersonal skills that are customer-centric, warm, engaging, persuasive, and a temperament to adapt to a wide variety of customer personalities.
- You will be responsible for marketing our services via telephone, email, LinkedIn, social media and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services.
- You are a master of client acquisition and retention and will manage ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients.
- You are goal-oriented and create effective plans to ensure incremental growth is consistent with company targets.
- You are actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
- You leverage the use of our system (“the hub”) to enhance customer experience and drive efficiency for operations and design production
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and will work with management and the entire design-ops team to ensure the best possible working experience for yourself, your team, and our clients.
- You stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and maintain an ABL (Always Be Learning) attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, extensive proven sales experience is required.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and the ability to leverage sales experience to manage and grow your business.
- Demonstrated success in business development, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Have a unique skill? Tell us about it.
- Competitive salary + unique client-based bonuses
- Health & dental insurance after 90 days
- PTO, wellness & mental health days
- Yearly company retreat & travel
- Have an ownership-like mentality, take pride in your work
- Be dependable, deadline-driven, execute to plan, on-time, every time
- Clearly communicate with the team & clients, honestly & effectively
- Be highly organized, time-efficient & able to prioritize/multitask
- Overachieve, go above & beyond to deliver value above what is expected or required
- Speak your mind, present new ideas, defend your turf
- Think outside of the box, bring solutions, not problems
- Be passionate about design & have a positive outlook